Sunday 8 March 2009

Real Sociedad vs Sevilla Atlético Team News

There are two changes from last weeks squad as Carlos Martínez and Boukary Dramé replace the suspended duo of Rivas and Castillo. As expected, striker Aggiretxe has fully recovered from his tonsilitis and is in the squad.

Squad for Sevilla Atlético match:-

- Goalkeepers: Bravo, Zubikarai.

- Defenders: Dramé, Carlos Martinez, Gerardo, Ansotegi, Mikel González, Labaka.

- Midfielders: Marcos, Aranburu, Markel, Sergio Estrada, Moha, Xabi Prieto.

- Forwards: Necati, Abreu, Agirretxe.

I would like to have a special mention for 4 lads from the English town of South Nutfield in Surrey called Paul Murray, Howard Fine, Chris Sherriff and Jon Fenn who have made the special trip to San Sebastian for todays crucial match. Paul Murray is a subscriber to this blog by e-mail and has very kindly said he will pick up a match day programme for me and post it to me. Hope you are having a great trip so far and hopefully the boys can get the 3 points this time (Paul advised they went to the Numancia 1-0 defeat last March)!

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm a Real Sociedad supporter from Getaria (Gipuzkoa, Euskal Herria), and I watched information about this blog this morning on a Mundo Deportivo, a very good newspaper.

    I go to Anoeta every Sunday since 1995 (when I had 3 years, now I'm 17 years old),and the situation of our club is bad for a couple of years. Ps...

    I suscribe this blog, ok?

    Greeting from Euskal Herria/Basque Country!

    GORA REAL!

    Jon Ander.

    PD. Sorry for my bad english, xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jon thanks for leaving a comment my friend. I am very interested to see there was information about this blog on Mundo Deportivo was it online or in the actual newspaper?? Also thanks for subscribing its great to see you are interested in reading it your English is great and much better than my Spanish (although i am trying to improve it). Hope to hear from you again soon Jon.

    Kova.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kova!

    This is a MD's web: http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gipuzkoa/

    And this is the article of "The perfect wekeend": http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/web/gen/20090309/noticia_53655110340.html

    Ah! I don't speak spanish very well, eh? Here we speak in basque and I don't speak spanish so much. Probably, I speak english better than spanish hahaha. (my mum lived in Dublin for a years).

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jon i found out how it got in the paper. Paul who travelled from England and one of the guys from the article is a follower of this site and he told the reporter about it (for which i'm very grateful). Your English is fine bye the way so feel free to post again!

    ReplyDelete