Friday 6 March 2009

Agirretxe Touch And Go For Sunday

Imanol Agirretxe returned to training this morning after missing the last two days through tonsilitis and revealed - "I'm eager, but we must be cautious. I'll see how the body responds in training thats left. I think I will, but you never know." He appeared to be running well on the pitch today and in the gym so Lillo could still consider him for the squad.

Coach Lillo gave his weekly press conference this morning in preparation for Sundays visit of Sevilla Atlético and is still confident Real Sociedad can mount a challenge for promotion. He said the dream is still there but doesn't want to underestimate the visitors considering their only victory this season has come at the expense of Real Sociedad. He also dismissed any talk of the pressures he is facing in this difficult time and said - "What matters is the Real, not me."

No comments:

Post a Comment