Sunday 9 August 2009

Antoine Griezmann The Teen Sensation!

Before i begin my update i would like to offer my deepest sympathies to the family, friends and team-mates of Espanyol club captain Daniel Jarque who died after he suffered a heart attack following a training session yesterday. My thoughts are with them at this sad time.

Moving onto the title of this update only a couple of weeks ago hardly any Real Sociedad supporters would have heard of Antoine Griezmann since he was in the youth set up and yet to even make the step up to Sanse however with 4 goals in 2 pre-season friendlies he is the talk of San Sebastian. The 18 year old French left winger has impressed everyone who seen him in the games against Anaitasuna and Barakaldo and he is very pleased to be given the chance to impress - "I am very pleased. Clearly i would like to stay with Real Sociedad but I am conscious that I am a youngster that is doing the pre-season with the first-team. I do not believe that have a place in the first team." So where has he came from? The answer is he arrived 4 years ago after a talent scout in France called Eric Olhats seen the potential in him to bring him to the youth setup at Real. Martin Lasarte was keen to keep everyone's feet on the ground by saying he does not want to push any of the youngsters training with the first team before they are ready and clearly thinks Griezmann has alot to do before he is ready to be seriously considered for the first team - "Converting four goals in 90 minutes is not a bad thing. We are in the presence of a good project, but only that", he declared.

Griezmann is in the Real squad to play their 3rd pre-season friendly tonight against newly promoted Tenerife at the Estadio Los Cuartos. The game will be a great test for the lads as they look to keep the momentum going in the build up to the Real Madrid game. After this they play Eibar on the 12th August then Real Madrid at Anoeta on 15th August. The big team news is Imanol Agirretxe has recovered from injury and should play tonight. Real Sociedad squad -

Bravo, Zubikarai, Dani Estrada, Mikel González, Labaka, Ansotegi, Sarasola, De la Bella, Xabi Prieto, Elustondo, Markel, Zurutuza, Illarramendi, Rivas, Johnatan Estrada, Griezmann, Nsue, Agirretxe and Viguera.

8 comments:

  1. Our thoughts are with the family and friends of Daniel Jarque

    ReplyDelete
  2. miu miu handbags are famous in Europe, however, not all of Miu Miu fashion fans know the origin of evolution of Miu Miu.

    When Louis Vuitton and Hermes witness sales growth, China will certainly witness an increasing number of wholesale designer handbags.


    The latest series Gucci replica designer handbags abide by the leading Italian luxury quality and reveal the understanding of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Olivia Alexander email {Droliviaalexander@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {Droliviaalexander@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE? Contact PCM FINANCE GROUP! for any kind of financial needs! Are you an investor, business minded, worker, student or do you need startup funds? We offer low interest rate (3%) annual, 1 to 25 years duration and easy access of loan funds within 24 to 48 hours. Minimum amount $10,000.00 to $100,000,000.00 maximum (USD, EUR, GBP). E-mail {Droliviaalexander@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us Now.email us now reply to email (Droliviaalexander@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am so happy and thankful to God for what he has done in my life,i am Mrs.Juliet Daniel from U.S.A after four years of seeking for loan online the internet Scammers has succeeded in taking from me the sum of $13,000.00 without given me my loan, I lost every thing i have because of scam and ever since i was scared to make contact online concerning loan. One day, as i was browsing , i saw a comment by a woman Name Mrs Anna from Ukraine thanking about the Dr Olivia Alexander Loan Company for lending a loan saying that if there is any one who also need loan are to contact the company and they will surly lend anybody loan so i took there email and i contacted them we had every agreement to pay back the loan and i submitted my bank account to them and they told i will receive my loan in 24 hours and to my greatest shock, exactly 24 hours, my bank send me an alert of confirmation that the Dr Olivia Alexander Loan Company has transfer my loan amount of $280,000.00 dollars to my account am so happy and i want to use this medium to advice every one who is in need of loan or You have been scam in the past worry no more contact the very right company who can lend out loan on{Droliviaalexander@gmail.com}. and please beware of internet scams most of this Email of lenders you see online are all scams so contact the Dr Olivia Alexander Loan Company because they are capable of given you your loan thanks

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact:{Droliviaalexander@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete